1. Full-time bilingual primary teaching assistant:
We are looking for a bilingual teaching assistant to work in our primary section (the students are between 4 and 10 years old). The position is from 3rd January 2017 and is full-time, representing approximately 24 hours contact teaching time a week. We follow a fully international curriculum with half the lessons in French and the other half in English and a full spoken and written command of both languages is vital to this role. If you are an active, dynamic teacher who is committed to their students, please send us your CV, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher, able to motivate and inspire learners of all abilities.
- Have a proven track record of success.
- Be committed to the Kingsworth ethos of learning.
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
Please note that successful candidates will be asked to provide a full criminal record check.